Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Notable Class Links

http://aworldofpower.blogspot.com/

This blog created by UltraMega has consistently drawn me back to it. Not only is it the topic that is very interesting and relevant to todays society but I really feel a connection with UltraMega. We tend to hold the same opinion on many topics yet when we differ I feel we are both enlightened. Everytime I disagree with a post of his I leave a comment and cannot wait to see what he comments back. I have altered his opinion before through a comment and he has changed my opinion through posts. I also enjoy looking at the issues of power in comparison to other countries that are not generally covered in the main stream news such as Ireland. Every week I cannot wait to see what Ultra has posted and see how it affects my thinking.

http://allquietonthewesternblunt.blogspot.com/

This blog written by Buds Wiser has been one of the most entertaining blogs of the entire unit. The word play, titles, and cannabis clips have me cracking up everytime I read the blog. Throughout the posts I feel as though I am learning a lot of new and relevant information yet having fun at the same time. (who knew!) This blog is continually updated and I can tell Buds Wiser is genuinly interested in the topic at hand. Whenever I want to crack a smile and learn about a very interesting controversial topic I go to All Quiet on the Western Blunt.

http://supertechblogger.blogspot.com/
Another one of my favorite blogs written by Super Techblogger appeals to my nerdier side. I have always been attracted to weapons and future technologies so a combination of the two was bound to grab my attention. I really like how Super Techblogger goes about writing his blog. The style is casual and light yet still intellectual. The weapons he finds are always really out of the box and “cool” yet he gives evidence towards how they may become a reality in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment